What is life? What is the meaning of life? How can I live my life better?
These are the questions that millions of people have asked themselves at least once in their lives.
But the truth is, even though people have contemplated these questions for ages, there is no universal answer to any of them.
Everyone has their own idea of life and the meaning of it.
For this post, we have picked ten meaningful quotes and sayings about life that we love.
Which one do you like the most?
1. Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.
2. Life is not a spectator sport. If you’re going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you’re wasting your life.
3. Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
4. The best things in life are not things.
5. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
6. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
7. The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
8. Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
9. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
10.My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’