Finding a true friend is a blessing.
No, really, wouldn’t life be dull and meaningless if we had nobody to share our ups and downs with?
The greatest minds of all time have contemplated the meaning of friendship, and we are going to share some of their thoughts with you in this post.
We have picked 10 quotes on friendship to remind you how precious this bond is, and how lucky you are to have friends in your life.
Don’t hesitate to share these quotes with your friends to show them your appreciation!
1. Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected.
2. A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud.
3. The finest friendships are between those who can do without each other.
4. A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies.
5. A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.
6. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
7. Your friend is that man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
8. Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
9. Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature — it requires, in fact, the nature of a true Individualist — to sympathise with a friend’s success.
10.Fellowship in joy, not sympathy in sorrow, is what makes friends.